Please be advised that all of the following information is required prior to any payments being made:
- Initial incorporation certificate of your company
- A copy of something from the bank in the company’s name including the sort code and account number so that you can use that to pay into – this can be a bank statement.
- Copy of the VAT Registration Certificate and the Flat Rate Scheme certificate (We advise you to be VAT registered as this helps offset against the amount of Employer NIC you pay at the end of the year)
- Copy of the PAYE Scheme letter from HMRC registered in the company’s name
- Public liability insurance Certificate – this must be for a minimum of £5 million pound.
- Accountants details, including address, contact number and email address.
- The attached invoice wage form to be completed, signed and returned to ourselves.
***PLEASE PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO THIS SECTION***
Should you need any clarification please speak with your accountant or TLS.
Weekly Reports (to be received by 3pm every Friday):
- Payroll Summaries from Payroll Software displaying that the full amount has been subject to PAYE & NIC. (Should you not have payroll software, you can use a free service offered by the HMRC https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/guidance-for-employers-on-using-basic-paye-tools-bpt
- RTI Submission receipt from that week’s payroll.
Monthly Reports (to be received by 19th of each month):
- A copy of form P32 displaying the amount of Tax and NIC due for the month.
- A copy of the bank statement displaying the amount on the P32 being paid to HMRC.
- A print out from your HMRC Online Services displaying a Nil Balance for PAYE & NIC Due.
Quarterly Reports (to be received by the 10th of the month following the end of a Company’s VAT Quarter end):
- A copy of the VAT Return for the Quarter
- A copy of the bank statement displaying the amount on the VAT Return being paid over to HMRC.
- A print out from your HMRC Online Services displaying a Nil Balance for VAT Due.
Yearly Reports (to be received within 3 months of the company’s year-end):
- A copy of the year-end financial statements.
- A print out from Companies House website displaying that the year-end accounts have been filed.
- A copy of the corporation tax return.
- A copy of the bank statement displaying the amount on the corporation tax had been paid.
- A print out from your HMRC online services displaying a Nil Balance for Corporation Tax being due.
- A copy of Form Annual return once filed at HMRC.
- A print out from Companies House confirming that the annual return had been filed.
- Public liability insurance Certificate.
The link below may help explain what the information is required for.